24 Hour Emergency Work & Board Up Services
Sometimes it's planned. Sometimes, it's not.
We've been at this for nearly 40 years, and here are some important things we've learned along the way:
- Most people want it fixed ASAP. We're
local and owner operated, so we can often do just that. We are usually only a few minutes or hours from helping you.
- Emergencies are rarely fun. Sometimes, they are downright dangerous.
- Whether it's crime, domestic violence, a household accident, a baseball through the window or "the dog did it" ... it can be scary.
- When your safety and security are threatened, you want to speak with someone right away, like NOW. We answer the phone 24/7.
- People with emergency needs do not like to be given a four or eight hour "window" to wait for the technician. We'll tell you straight just when we can be there - and honor that time as best we can. We specialize in "before I go to work" and "lunch hour" appointments for busy working people.
- It's not always necessary to pay for both board up and the glass repair itself ... unless it needs tempered glass involved, we'll usually just "fix it" same visit. This will save you money
- If you do need board up services, we'll likely be able to do it for you ... day or night. If not, we'll refer you to someone who can look after you right away.
- Daytime is cheaper than evenings and Sundays ... for just about everything. We won't take advantage of you, but there is a premium for Sunday and evening service.
- Fast Glass won't overcharge you for the emergency. Your future business matters too much to us!
And MOST importantly: if we care for you well in emergency times -- you will bring your non-emergency work to us for decades to follow. Thank you for your ongoing support and repeat business!